View Single Post
Old 2010-01-13, 23:45   Link #835
Tsuki Aoi Usagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeckledorf View Post
Really? If I recall Bern was trapped by a stalker named Lambdadelta, who started all of this only to get Bern to play a game with her. I at the very least do not think Bern has the same level of psychotic obsession towards Lambda as Lambda has for her. I mean really, just look at all of their scenes. Lambda is up for anything Battler can pull to keep Bern in her pocket, which is why Lambdadelta tried to help Battler out this episode.
Lambda likes her, and Bern knows it. If Bern didn't like playing games with Lambda, she wouldn't have accepted the game in the first place. I don't know if she really likes Lambda or the games, but she is definitely using Lambda as a tool somehow.

Bern is the type of person who wouldn't do anything unless it came to her benefit. But Bern and Lambda have known each other for a long time so...maybe Lambda does sincerely love her and understands her more than anyone else and knows that keeping her in this game would make her happy and away from trouble (like Featherine).

I don't know for sure, but I was very moved when
Spoiler for EP6 stuff...not that much spoilerish: