View Single Post
Old 2008-02-06, 06:39   Link #435
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
All we know is he's a brat who enjoys making things more complicated, knows a lot about Geass but ain't telling, can telepathy just like C.C., and he was the one who teleported Lelouch and the others to Kaminejima in Ep18.
We don't even know if he's a geass giver or a geass user, or who and how he's related to this.

In choosing the VA for him, Taniguchi chose a kid w/o much experience because he wants the "cruel yet innocent" feeling of a child.

Spoiler for slight spoiler in DS game:
Spoiler for BIG spoiler in FO's comment on the relationship between V.V. and C.C.+Lelouch:
Well, no surprise there. Tnaks for the answer. I wonder when we'll see him again. I think the events of 24-25 will prove him an antagonist in C.C.'s eyes even if she did tolerate him before. Of course she would have to learn it was him. I think we need someone who could act as C.C.'s antithesis and I think he could fill such a role.

For the record, how much of the DS games could be considered canon? Do the expanded World of C conversations count as well as the one line Marianne had in that white area?

Also, did Taniguchi have any conditions for how he picked the VA's for C.C. and the Emperor?

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-02-06 at 14:44.
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote