View Single Post
Old 2010-06-02, 11:04   Link #209
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama View Post
SaintessHeart I'm sorry but I don't agree with you
A starter's bass should not be expensive and the cheap basses today are great, I don't know about the color of the bass but if you are looking to buy a Squier Jazz Bass go for the vintage modified series or the classic vibe, and you'll probably will have a bit of a problem looking for a custom in a starter's bass...

If I was going to begin with bass again, I would go for a Squier Jazz Bass and not the Ibanez GSR200 which today is fretless.
My personal belief is that you never buy starter musical instruments, unless it is brass or woodwind (blowing is a whole lot more difficult because of the mouth techniques). That is why I recommend that he spends abit more.

Anyhow, I got Azusa from a sale at $400, but it is MIC (Made In China), so I am rather scared about her suddenly breaking on me.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote