View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 18:32   Link #46
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
You insist on presenting a lot of your personal theories as fact (not doubting the facts labled "fact" here). I'll give you that it sounds likely, but there still isn't enough concrete proof that things are exactly as you say they are.
Okay : Let's start again :

fact 1 : those ninjas belonged to the Bloody Mist
fact 2 : the Bloody Mist was the Mist when Yagura was manipulated by Madara or the long haired masked man.

Something to argue ? Read the mangas because Yes, there are proofs.

Quote:
The reason I'm mentioning this, is that there's a possibility that Madara may only be indirectly involved here. He doesn't seem capable of controlling the Mist directly right now.
Bloody Mist ninjas (reporting to the Masked Man / Madara-controlled Yagura) were involved and it had nothing to with Madara or the masked man ? And just a coincidence if due to the action of those ninjas, Obito ends up like Madara wanted him ?
Are you Obito in disguise : "you will never acknowledge this ?"

Quote:
Plus, you know, why would Madara be an accomplice to making the world even more twitsted?
I have no idea what you are talking about, but in case you didn't read the little symbols in the bubbles, Madara chose Obito and wants him to do something ("to repay his debt"), which would have never happened if Obito met up with Kakashi and Rin and nothing unusual happened.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote