View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 20:12   Link #77
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Actually, we still haven't seen Hancock in full action. She still has Haoushoku Haki, and whatever that ability can do (besides knock out large amounts of people).

I know that, but at least we're learning that she's doing something other than petrifying/charming all of the fodder guys. Still, I guess we have to wait until we see her fight against a halfway decent opponent before she reveals the full extent of her abilities (like a Whitebeard commander or NW captain or something).....

Quote:
As for Moria, we, or at least I, already assumed that he could form shadow weapons, the only question is what he could do with them (i.e. are they singular weapons; can he split them up into smaller weapons; etc).

Yeah, forming shadows from weapons was also an ability I've been expecting to see from Moria since TB (though again, I just wish that he revealed that particular ability during the storyline in question). It's nice to know that his powers have that sort of versatility. And hopefully, we'll see Moria make Oars III into his newest zombie slave (provided the giant actually DOES die at the end of this chapter)......