View Single Post
Old 2011-10-05, 20:39   Link #2247
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
PASS THE POPCORN!
@ Zero and Blitz-Do you have any ideas how to make Irish understand what love is? All I have so far is that he justifies himself trying to free Joshua as being in debt to him while he justifies those two helping him because they had to/ it would help the team. I'll also have him try to justify his crush on Tatenashi as trusting her and later on even because he lusts for her rather than saying he actually likes her instead. Any ideas on how to get him to admit to love?

Meister- Loli? Karon probably looks older than Irish himself since his growth was stunted. He looks like a shota

Accelerator is where I got the inspiration from Irish.
Basically it amounts to:

Touma- Ichika: Both are Harem heroes who are oblovious to love and have a something extremely unoque about then

Shiage- Kyuukai: Both good people forced to fight because of circumstances, both also get a girlfriend first.

Accelerator- Irish: Anti-heroes who believe in their ideals wether they're right or wrong, both have bad pasts which adversely affect their world view. Both of them also don't hesitate to kill people and admit to others that they're murderers.

Karon's strength is exactly the same as Irish the only difference is his agility mostly goes to acrobatics and knife combat.

Irish is the most screwed in regards to class 1-2 there are terrorist haters, paparazzis and feminists.

Maybe I'll have Karon call Irish out on the whole IS=weapons thing along with the fact that the IS has life.

Might make a chapter where Karon gets stalkers(probably during the school festival where the school is open to the public) because she gets popular due to her show and she grabs the nearest person passing by she knows to be her boyfriend, unfortunately that person was Irish. What do you think?

So how does she know Houki? You mentioned he calls her Houki-nee

Does she ever feel jealous of the harem?

Assuming I do the fake boyfriend draft how would Maximillian and Antonio react? Probably not good since they'd have to pretend to be lovey dovey.

How does her IS differ from the regular units? I need some specs to think of a strategy for Irish to supress it.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-10-05 at 23:00.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote