DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Spoiler for Episode 11:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Of course not. I rejoice with great pleasure. It's about damn time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I was cheering too. That biatch is finally dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
And it didn't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Yeeeeeaaaaaap, it suuuureeeee didn't work, cause I was hoping that the time taken to express her "regret" could be used to spend more on TamakixTakuma kissing scene
Oh, yeah! When Eins slashed her, I was all, "Could it be!? Could this be it?" and followed it up with much cheering! Seriously, Tamaki, how many times does someone have to murder you before you think that maybe she's not worth grieving over? To say nothing of the slaughter of countless villagers, the manipulation of Mitsuru and Shinji (seriously, I bet she was cackling in the back room watching them sweetly fall in love just so that she could drop the incest bomb on 'em). There was absolutely nothing redeemable about that scum. But Master Yoma is right...she didn't have to go out like that; she should have gone out slowly and painfully and tortuously, hopefully believing that everything she'd hoped and planned for had failed completely.

On another note, the revelation of Drei's true identity would have been a little more meaningful if we'd gotten any backstory at all on Logos. I mean, seriously, they still haven't explained what the hell Logos even is or what it's fundamental purpose is! Okay, sure, it's a generic European occult secret society and we all know that, but even a little background info would have really played out that side of things more interestingly.

In further news, Takuma should really keep that Underworld god form around more often. If he and Tamaki get a good end, I totally bet she has him bring it out at night at least half the time.

Oh, and props to Mitsuru from sticking it to Granny's evil plan. Can't forget her standing up and pointing out that the leads are being stupid!
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote