View Single Post
Old 2008-11-13, 00:38   Link #1
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Valkyria Chronicles generic discussion

Not sure if I can post it. The game Valkyria Chronicles, known in Japan as Battlefield Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles is getting an anime adaptation announced recently.

Quote:
A television anime adaptation of Sega's Valkyria Chronicles (Senjō no Valkyria -Gallian Chronicles-) simulation role-playing game has been green-lit for production. The anime is scheduled for release in next spring. Sega's development unit that was formerly called Overworks (Sakura Wars) created the original game, which is set in the wartorn country of Gallia in a fictional version of 1930s Europe. Aniplex's A-1 Pictures anime studio (Ookiku Furikabutte, Persona -trinity soul-, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Kuroshitsuji, Kannagi) is producing the project. The Sony PlayStation 3 game first shipped in Japan on April 24, and it just shipped in the United States on November 4.
- Taken from Anime News Network

Dave had better be here in the anime!

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote