Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-17, 13:14   Link #1085
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I think otherwise and the thought of "loving Touya" may not have crossed Yayoi's mind at all. Like you've said "with her eyes devoid of life", emotions should be a term she is less familiar with let alone trying to understand nor to express it (hence the awkward situation we have here with her licking his tears since she simply does not know how to offer comfort to a person who is undergoing a mental breakdown). Certainly it was of nothing malicious but neither was it something done to please herself in such a situation as I still think that she doesn't know what "love" is and if you were to ask her if she loves Touya or not, she will be in a complete blind. "killing two birds with one stone" implies that she knows what she feels but I on the otherhand argue that she doesn't...the only thing she knows is how to use a female body to make the opposite sex listen, but even that I don't see any bad intentions in her since she knows no better ways to do so (being void of emotions as it were).

No i dont think she loves Touya (I thought i stated that) and i agree she probably could not identify with the emotion even if you asked her. But the fact the she even tried as awkward as it was to do something while Touya was having a break down shows that there is something more than just her job. She probably does not even know what it is but to me she rolled spending her make out sessions with Touya into her job with Yuki. After watching all her scenes again im starting to see somethings that i have missed before but they are very subtle. Yayoi is lonely this much im certain of and even if she does not know how to express it does not mean that something has not changed in her. I dont know i cant quite pin my finger on it but there is something there.