View Single Post
Old 2014-04-23, 18:36   Link #34386
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
Translation time!!!
Honestly, it really kills me that I don't have the full chapters...I'm just burning to fill everybody in as well, once I have them.

Spoiler for Translation:

On the one hand, wow I wanna be in Japan finally, so I can get this and read it completely and...

On the other hand...wow, this is kinda how I imagined it to have happened, but seeing it actually put to paper makes it kinda even more obvious how insane Sayo was in the end...
Yes, it's over the top, it's crazy, but it is very much in style of mystery stories and you could say that this is also a trope that the story has to fullfill. And honestly, I kinda like it how her whole mindset is put together, even though it makes her a little less of a good guy. Honestly, most of what she said is, at least from her limited perspective, quite true.

But, I didn't find it anywhere that she truly DID write Banquet and Alliance. Yes, stories like these were among her's...but it isn't clearly said that they were her's
Thank you a lot for the translation! I hope it's okay if I link it so as to share it...
I also hope once you'll be in Japan you won't forget about us and share some of the new stuffs you'll learn!

Well, the point is that the scenes are drawn exactly like the ones in the manga for Banquet and Alliance. Of course the author might have recycled them but it seems a clear hint those were hers as well. Oh well, we'll see if more will be revealed about it...

And now some thoughts on the new stuffs.

Geez, thank you, Genji. I tried to tell myself you couldn't be like that but you're exactly as I fear you were. When someone tells you, I'm desperate and suicidal and I also think to murder the whole family you don't tell them 'sure, go on, I'll lend you a hand' you at least try going with the 'is there anything I can do to help you feel better? By the way, I think the family will have to take a long holiday this year... in a place that's not Rokkenjima...'

Okay, okay, sarcasm aside it's horrible to see Genji being supportive of Sayo in THIS way, expecially when you read short after she wanted to be stopped!

I must track down which was my theory for the rules because... I can't remember it at all!
But I wonder... did Sayo change rule X or it's a mistyping and in the manga they should have written rule Z?

It's nice to know that golden butterflies can be seen even if you're not dead yet but about to.

And it's sad to hear her admit she was used to play with delusions. True but sad.

Her killing over and over reminds of Maria in Ep 4... only she doesn't seem to get the same "peace" as Maria if we can call it "peace"...

LOL, it's kind of fun to hear her thoughts about Kinzo. I guess she didn't share Genji's feelings of letting him rest in peace.

I'm not sure about Gohda... which personal deal did he strike? Gohda seems to be the only one who doesn't know about Kinzo's death... so he's just a worker for Natsuhi...

It's also nice to have confirmation she hid her identity from the accomplices.

Uhm... Maria gets strangled in Ep 3... either this isn't considered desecrating her body or yes, Ep 3 isn't written by her... but really, since the island explodes there's not much point in not desecrating Maria's body as her jaw in the end will be flying around...

I love the meeting with Lambda that's sort of a trasposition of one of the tips. Actually I was mentally complaining it wasn't included in Tsubasa but now I can see why.

In a way she sounds terribly naive. Yeah, I've read this in a mystery book, it surely works. Yes, it's a piece of cake bribe almost all the adults and make them paws.

And terribly desperate in how she wanted to be stopped... and be stopped by Battler. Not George or Jessica. Battler.

And so... in each bottle there was a confession also? The game doesn't really talk about them, were they removed before showing the bottles? That's odd...
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote