View Single Post
Old 2011-10-03, 10:53   Link #137
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus
Hysteria maybe be doing slightly more damage even now but we have no idea when either will hit there limit, Hysteria maybe a horrible healer after all and not used to being injured.
If my theory on Cassandra's wounds is true (that they are all still damaged which is why she suddenly became wounded, which brought her memories back), then all the No.1's are still damaged, which means Miria's advantage is about to get even higher.

Quote:
Plot induced stupidity, I suppose but thankfully more just to hype Cassandra than something that will likely lead to Dae's downfall
Not for me; if anything, the fact that she is still this injured makes me fear again that one of them is going to die soon which I don't want.

This isn't a case of having scars make the warrior look cool (like Boba Fett's armor ); it's about them all still being injured which doesn't make them look strong, but look vulnerable.