View Single Post
Old 2007-06-01, 21:52   Link #12
monir
cho~ kakkoii

In the face of potential violent repercussion from hordes and hordes of Matsuri-fans, I like to say that she deserves all the punishment that has been handed toward her so far through out the series. Well, except may be the "Usagi Punch" which shouldn't be administered on anyone no matter how cruel they are. Yes, Matsuri is cruel. She is cruel because she is kind. She is kind because she is selfish. Now why would I label her as selfish? I will try to explain myself before the Matsuri-fans decide they have heard enough blasphemy, and put me in the gallows.

I'm sure a lot of us have wondered as to why Matsuri revived a dead being, i.e. Aono. I've read some of the theoretical answers, but those didn't satisfy my nagging questions of: Why? Why?

Matsuri is the Yaka who can somehow bring people to life. We don't know for certain if she was also responsible for bringing Mayuko to life at this point. What we know for certain is that Mayuko was revived by a Yaka. Question: why does a Yaka may feel the need to revive a dead being who most definitely will go through the same set of physical limitation imposed by the surrounding environment? Now to my point why Matsuri's motivation to bring people back from the dead might be selfish.

You know how the title of this show has dual meaning? "Sola" aka "sora" means sky, but the word "sola" also means "alone" in Spanish. And who is the most loneliest of all the characters in this show? And how many of us in this planet truly wants to be alone?

The answer, I leave it to the growing angry mob of Matsuri-fans. *Flees*

Ah.. just one more observation from episode 9 before I flee:
Spoiler for episode 9:

*monir flees at oppsite direction from the growing signs of trouble.*