View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 20:36   Link #56
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Vena: it's the tone really, the way he's presented has a glibness to it that doesn't sit right with everyone (e.g.: I don't care for it)...though to a point it's a matter of taste.
Well, I'm not in your head so I'll take your word for what it is you don't like.

Quote:
Spoiler for apologies?:
I was under the impression that he was criticizing her for not being with him as she's supposed to be, hence he's critical of her having remained on Vega all this time while he's been looking for her. So its not so much a castle in the sand or twin reincarnations per planet (as I think that goes beyond the idea of the general Vega/Altair symbolism of lovers that seems to be underpinning the plot (and was central for our departed Romeo)). He's angry, so to speak, that she didn't come to him.

Quote:
On Amata:
Spoiler for :
Which destiny, indeed? The doomed to sadness destiny of Apollo(nius) and Sylphie(Celianne)? I think it was rather important that Zessica said he wasn't the hero, and that Amata's power up was detachment. And, of course, we continue with dualities: Zessica worries for Amata, Mikono worries for Kagura.