Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 16:50   Link #3993
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Dammit, seriously? Now I gotta delete it and do it again. I'll throw it back into the pile when I can. >.<

Sorry about the mistake. I'll throw in a few Master SSS Rank songs for the next game. I'm moving onto Groovy Tune.
A SSS rank on the Master difficulty!? You monster!! LOL. I can only manage that on songs like Iori's Futari no Kioku and Honey Heartbeat without using any items. On other songs I can barely manage to get an A or S rank without the use of items.

...and be careful with what you post. Some clips could drive people mad, I bet that blakstealth will have another break down if you posted the special MC version of Hibiki's Next Life...*looks around for blakstealth* Or is it too late...?!

They're obviously pushing the DLC costumes in the Special Music Clips, even though they're rarely tied into the concept of the song, and...it's kinda working. The Frill Bikini in L.O.B.M? Gawd...how am I supposed to focus on the song when everyone is dancing around in a bikini!? To top it off they gave Chihaya, Iori, Takane, and Miki alternate hairstyles...ponytail Chihaya and Takane with her hair tied!? = goddesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
I wasn't happy with Chihiya's look either or Yayoi being changed from an imouto type to a nee-san type, even though I adore when she goes into nee-san mode in the regular series (especially in Shiny Festa).
Yeah...the character designs of XENOGLOSSIA is just...orz. To this day I have no idea what they were thinking when the came up with this series.

Again, it's not a bad series on it's own but to an iM@S fan it's just...y'know...

But watching XENOGLOSSIA made me wonder if the penguin suits that the girls wear during the song Visionary in Funky Note was a reference to the penguin suit in XENOGLOSSIA...?