View Single Post
Old 2009-06-12, 09:08   Link #14
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Definitely a heavy informative ep.
That'll need a few re watches methinks but it more or less tossed the last few pieces of the entire puzzle, there's no way this story will end next week.
(*Has a peek at ep 11, sees they're given nothing away this time* )
On Saki's note, i've never seen a girl so "Johnny-whipped" in my life. xD
(Then again there must be something amazing in those shiny sparkling sensor bars that kinda bespells girls methinks.
500 dicks, talk about a eye-candy fest?) xD

Akira drops ya and remains on the platform and she still calls him and urges he spill everything to her despite him saying that if he is at fault, she should forget all about him.
(Ever the gentleman until the end)
She then starts spilling desperately what she found out in ep 7 which I guess was enough for him to leave his mobile on for her to listen into.
(Some scenes make me think can a mobile really pick up voices that well given where he was holding the phone at times) -.-
Whatever the ep decided to omit the reason for Akira erasing his memories that got her breaking down, makes me think of episode 1 when he was pointing the gun at her.

Speculations, speculations, grr..
Definitely a Kamiyama signiture this...
I suspect this ep will get pple shooting ideas back and forth for the entire week. :\

And just so you know, there is an actual live preview (the highlights of ep 10 included though) for the final ep of the series, which includes with these words:
Spoiler:

And awww, I just wanted to hug Akira on that final scene, he looked so vunerable... ;_;

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia