View Single Post
Old 2012-05-31, 07:30   Link #13
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

You do know SMT3 is almost a decade ago right? As much as I am a fan of Persona, I say that a sequel to the main SMT is much more overdue than Persona.

Besides, Eternal Punishment and P3 had a 6 year gap, or 7 if you play the English versions. FEEL MY PAIN!

(For the record, I won't hold my breath for any more Persona rpgs for this generation's consoles, considering Atlus announced they're developing flagship SMT, Devil survivor, and Persona on the 3ds. They've confirmed 2 out of the 3, and since I don't see anyway for them to milk P4 by doing another spinoff, I'm pretty confident P5 will be in 3ds)

As for SMT4 itself, I personally don't care much about the main series, as having your battle party mainly composed of demons isn't my cup of tea (I like party members with human-like personalities).

What I do care about is that the flagship series is being released on a handheld. Which doesn't bode well for the lesser spinoffs getting a console release. But I guess that's to be expected, where it just costs too much to develop for consoles when RPGs on the whole are becoming more and more niche.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote