View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 04:57   Link #167
kyp275
Meh

Overall a decent episode, which more or less continued the trajectory this arc has been for me, which is probably best summed up as "hmmmm.....eh". Nothing really unexpected happened, though personally I think the anime team went a bit over the top on Sugou's portrayal. It certainly did make for more entertaining values, but I'm not so sure if it was in a good way

Here's hoping that A-1 knocks it out of the park with ep.25, which is going to have my favorite scene of fairy dance (and one of the top moments in both SAO/ALO arc). As uneventful as this adaptation has been, it's had a few moments of brilliance, and I hope that's what happens next

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokoYoshi View Post
I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense, but this episode kind of threw me in a loop....I'll wait and hope the next episode is at least better. ^^;
I know what you mean, but SAO/ALO in general doesn't really go into much detail for most of the fights, nor was there really enough episode counts or room for pacing for that to happen. The later arcs will have more detailed fight scenes, but you'd have to wait for a season two, assuming there is one
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote