Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-14, 10:51   Link #3363
Salva
Princess since baptism.

I REALLY wonder what they will do with Kaito. I somehow regret this "bringing him back". It's irrelevant whether he's going to be a puppet (which I highly suspect he would be, and I dare to guess he would be used on Gon) or not. The scene with Pitou and his head on her lap was very strong, good and it just left the Impression. I liked that.

I was glad we will see how Knuckle explain some of the weaknesses to Gon. Now we truly have some improvement. I'm also not really surprised that Killua was shocked. I guess he would told Gon if he noticed something off about his technique. I'm disappointed no one actually mentioned these weaknesses earlier, they're rather obvious...

I loved interaction with Palm, and I also wonder whether he did it consciously or not He does have inner charm, I'm curious when he will effectively start using it. For now it seems it surfaces at random moments.

But I have to say I'm disappointed in Killua. What happened with all his badass techniques from Zoldyck family? They now deal with really dangerous people and it might be he's a mere pup not really knowing anything but I hoped we would see more of his special skills.