Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-15, 15:04   Link #3023
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
A South Florida teenager accused of gruesomely killing and mutilating nearly two dozen cats must undergo a psychiatric evaluation before he is released, a judge ruled Monday.

Tyler Hayes Weinman, 18, remained quiet during the hearing, a day after he was charged with 19 counts each of animal cruelty and improperly disposing of an animal body.

"The cat killings weren't something I expected of anyone who's sane," said friend Vincent Warger, 18, who recently graduated from Palmetto High School. "With him he was a nice guy. He was friendly. It's such a violent thing. I just couldn't see it happening from him."

Friend Elliot Evins lives in the same neighborhood where many of the cats were killed and has two cats himself.

"He is not an angry person in the least bit. He's never erupted on anyone or shown anything that would make me nervous or be anything related to what he's accused of," Evins said of Weinman.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...a030843D25.DTL
The link also have a photo of the guy.

i just hope they can figure out a way to keep him lock up till they figure out what is wrong with him, He sounds a like Jeffery Dahmer Part 2.