Thread: Licensed Overlord [LN]
View Single Post
Old 2018-04-22, 19:56   Link #8263
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Can anyone explain to me while Ainz keeps putting someone worthless like Nifrea on a pedestal, and is even invited to the halls of Nararick. When its his grandma whos the genius alchemist ? The only one who should have some little worth of praise?. Hes just a shitty tier 1 spell caster whos getting all the credit for someone elses work. Ainz even told Lugursgina to throw her life away for him. And then at that he has to balls to say his NPCs are his treasures or friends daughters. I still cant get my head around Ainzs thinking :/

More I hear him praise him, more it just pisses me off. When I know there tons of characters who are worth more value to nararick than he ever will. Its like hes getting special treatment :/ hell Climb has more worth as a character and person. Not to mention Arche has the same ability as Fluder, and Ainz killed her off.

While alot of that does make sense. It is still pretty far fetched, so to say someone androgynous will grow up to be a heartbreaker of men. Unless the bar is.... so low when it comes to beauty standards.
because of his ability to use all items, Ainz need him to test in case he find interesting stuffs
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote