View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 13:44   Link #141
syke123

Well lets not go over the top and apply the situation to medical facts. It just won't work given the anime's history.

What does bother me though, is the creation of a nonexistent secret society that supposedly surpasses the masons themselves. Who are these guys? There are quite a few controversial societies that they could've used as a source, instead of inventing they're own. The daat? never heard of them, if someone knows more about them, I would gladly appreciate the knowledge.

I Almost mistook Haruka for Arisa in the shower, lmao! And was like, she's sympathizing him? But Haruka doesn't have the right to either, since I don't know all the details concerning their motives just yet. So I won't go around shunning them, not yet in any matter. But what they've done is unforgivable. Also the void genome bearer is supposed to have some sort of unfortunate fate, from what she said in the shower.

So GHQ just stopped the UN's carpet bombing? Makes sense since GHQ is funded by the UN.

Okina was badass nevertheless, I'm displeased to see him go. How does Arisa do it? Her own grandfather came to kill her. I was expecting him to pronounce her dead to him after stopping his thrust mid-swing, wasn't expecting her to shoot him after all.

The Daryl/Tsugumi was obvious from as soon as she handed that caramel apple to him. I'm still worried about her future with him since he's a sociopath.

I wonder what use Shu can do now without the void genome, and his arm. Still, he had an intriguing stare at the end as if he knew how to fix everything.

Almost had fanservice at 14:40, damn you shu.

Last edited by syke123; 2012-02-24 at 13:48. Reason: 14:40 not 18:30 lol