Old 2009-01-09, 20:47   Link #97
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post

white manju bun
thanks, im glad you like mine

I like your new version, though the saturation is just borderline of too high imo, but i like it near borderline of too high sometimes :3

I would say, if your daring enough, to improve your sig, you could try to blend the char with the background a little so they don't just seem like one image on top of another. You could do this pretty easily if you wanted to keep it simple and just add some white brush around your char and blur it to appear like the glow from the background is working around the edges of your render. Sorta like an HDR effect or something. Not sure how well it will work though so you might wanna try experimenting with that a little bit ;P

otherwise its looking good
Hmm thats an idea, Im not quite sure how I should add the brush since the white effect around Athrun is from the actually render, only the stars and some of the effects at the bottom I added. but I see what you mean. I blurred the stars a bit already I didnt want to blur the edges since I didnt want an over blurred look but I might try it on a very light setting or just use the tool. Thanks for the C&C

Edit: @konstargirl: I like the background but the render really sticks out, like Ehko was saying with mine, you need to blend around the characters more, you can really tell they arent part of the bg. Also maybe some saturation or color balance since the color needs some help. :3 But again, I do like the background.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing