View Single Post
Old 2013-07-26, 11:27   Link #4939
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
doubt it, unlike manga, editors in Ln generally try their best not to interfere with the story and as long as it continue to be popular, they don't really care and with character wise, sorry to claire fan but in both fanbase and popularity contest Est and Restia outclass her from the very start, so whether Est and Restia continue to take limelight is mostly on author rather than editor, as i mentioned above, this is possibly trying to get the others girl on the same level with Restia, but i doubt that would happened because it seem like the author have experienced with romance novel so i think we won't see this crap. Don't blame the editors for this though.

Not to mention that none of the girls are even close to restia's level. Lets face it without kamito looking for restia he wouldn't have come to the academy and his whole purpose for team scarlet was to find out what the deal is with the sword. Claire acknowledges that she is the most important thing to him. Est is probably a decent second
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote