View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 05:48   Link #290
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petco View Post
Honestly I wouldn't have mind that if Nanoha was as befriendy as Season 1/2, but she wasn't, and she wasn't 9 year old, and she's a mother, that's pushing it too far for me.

Here's my post, here's the short version if you don't want to read the whole thing:

Basically, all I ranted was about Nanoha being a mother, and also Nanoha's lack of befriending in Season 3.
I like the older Aces and Nanoha adopting a little girl and becoming a mother was a quit unexpected, but also very pleasent surprise for me.

I thought that she deserve some family happines of her own.
All I felt bad about was how they shafted all the N-M 97th world characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petco View Post
I was rewatching Season 1 and 2 recently, and I noticed how much I really liked the "friendship" part of season 1 and 2. I liked how Nanoha always tried to befriend whatever she sees. She didn't really do that in Season 3, she could have befriended the numbers (yes, I'm aware that Quattro was "mean" and called Nanoha a dumb***) but I think they could have fit in some sort of "heartwarming" scene with Nanoha befriending(or at least trying to) befriend the numbers.

Anyway else agree?
Hm... In a sense some of the numbers where befriended, but not directly on the battlefield.

For Quattro... I'm dissapointed that Nanoha didn't blow her to bits. Quattro had lot more reason to die than Due.
Due was only the "evil assassin", while Quattro was more like a "evil mastermind"

I also have to agree with Keroko; Teana and Ginga have a lot of great hero potential and I would truly enjoy a new season centered around them.