View Single Post
Old 2010-06-18, 15:06   Link #11276
ijriims

Sorry for the diversion,

When I re-read EP4 last scene of Ange on Rokkenjima, Ange said to Eva (not Evatrice) that " you are not witch, you are human, aren't you?"

Previously I thought it was her clone, but as anyone acquainted with science would know that personality and memory could not be cloned, at least not in foreseeable future.

Now I realize I should turn the chessboard. It was true that Eva did not really die, because the one Ange saw was the original Eva. And it was actually she killed the men-in-black and Kasumi. Of course, her gun was shot by Amasuka at the end.

(Obviously she had a very good reason to declare herself dead legally, as we all know, she despised her life at that time)

How does this relate to Umineko? Well, it has to do with the tea party in EP6, when Okonogi said something about "for the peace of world".

So how did Eva come back in life? Organ-transplant. From whom? Her clone. How can that be clones? Kinzo's final invention. And we know why Kinzo wanted to do complete cloning. It was the true treasure Eva acquired from Kwadorian, as well as explaining her wealth even though she did not use the 10ton gold.

Why Okonogi would worry about Ange being head of the family? Because if this techonology slipped into the wrong hands, world order could be disrupted.

Sounds crazy?

BTW, when I searched on the net, I found that there was a real princess called Maria Beatrice of Savoy. An italian one. Of course, she could not be Kinzo's lover as she was born in 1943.

Ahh. For the current discussion of using rifle to shoot six people, shouldn't the culprit use sedative first? They drank quite a lot of tea.

Battler, you have already known it, right?

Without Love, it cannot be seen.

Last edited by ijriims; 2010-06-18 at 15:22.
ijriims is offline   Reply With Quote