View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 22:38   Link #4713
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Im not disagreeing exactly, but I don't think it was completely hopeless either. She probably would've won and certainly had the advantage, but you make it sound so much worse than it was.

The wound wasn't debilitating, and would've healed if he kept the camel up. The camel was holding a stalemate pretty well, and he still has Ame no Murakumo's power and its variations on his authorities. He has the Bull, Boar, White Stallion, Raptor, and quite possibly the Goat (considering the damage she did before he arrived). Having the Warrior nullified hurts but he still has cards she knows nothing about.

I was expecting something like Godou getting completely owned from your descriptions, which just didn't happen.
Spoiler for vol 9:
As for the White Stallion, the Bull and the Boar, I told you reasons why they would be useless.Unless pigs could fly, the boar would be as good as useless. You do realize that Athena could fly, don't you?The stallion would have been blocked and that's it. As for the bull, what makes you think the bull is more effective than the camel? As for the raptor, the only real good that ability has, because Godou doesn't want to go god-farming and improve it, is just running and escaping. He would have accumulated a great sense of pain as he uses it, and would be dead the moment he stopped using it .
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote