Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 01:20   Link #515
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
That was actually Spanish, not Italian. Spanish Spanish - i.e., from Spain as opposed to Latin America.
I think you're right -- at least as to what it is supposed to be. There was a "por favor" instead of "per favore." And there was an attempt at a "th". I was fooled because the cadence sounded more like Italian to me.

So my question becomes: was that Spanish more understandable than most of the English was? "I don't money," was pretty cute, though.

On your more recent post, I can't really feel any similarities to Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin. But maybe that's because I found that show kind of crude, and it became uninteresting for me. So I don't want to associate this with a show I didn't like.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote