View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 09:16   Link #3813
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

And I'd like to extend my middle finger to all of the people responsible for yet again allowing New England to somehow, someway, teamy-teamy-team their way to 1st place in the AFC...The only thing more sickening would be to watch this unfold with a bowl of chowder...

The team is basically 2 TE's, 1 WR, a rightarm and a brain (because the rest of Tom Brady's body is worthless)..The defense is so bad, so utterly horrid, to think Bill Belechick gets a pass on the last 8 years of defensive draft picks boggle's the SPINE...But they still win cuz they just don't make the crucial mistake, and that mofo does more with a bag of bruised fruit than a 5-star chef ever could...
Heh, heh, heh.... suck it. And you're telling me Brady is just an arm and a brain? Have you seen his moves in the pocket? He's like a damn tunafish slipping through defenders sometimes. He's immobile as hell outside of the pocket, but inside it's freaking hard to tackle the guy. He takes a step to the right, drops his shoulder, etc.. always seems to break sacks and have laser-focus downfield...

Now, don't get me wrong the defense is terribad this season and a few games back I was very skeptical of how this season would go. But looking around the league, and the matchups that the Pats will encounter in the playoffs... I'm starting to gain some confidence. As bad as the d is... most other great teams in the NFL this season have terrible defenses. Not only that, but the only teams that give the Patriots real matchup problems are in the NFC (Green Bay and the Saints; elite QB's)... I'm not sold on Big Ben especially after Monday, and even less so about Philip Rivers if he even makes it to the playoffs.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote