View Single Post
Old 2010-12-20, 18:51   Link #115
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Well done episode. First the comedic part (e.g. Mikoto's own mother poking fun at Mikoto's breasts, proudly flaunting her own), then the action part.

Then Oriana's wicked nature gets finally fully confirmed. She was already quite reckless when she affixed that spell to a pole, where it was quite likely that an ordinary person would touch it and be harmed by it. Now she cruelly attacks a harmless girl (Himegami) just on the remote chance that she actually might be someone dangerous for her.
I seriously hope she'll have an encounter with Accellerator who'll demonstrate his speciality, punching girls, by beating her into a bloody pulp and then dropping her off the top of some high building
I was laughing a lot at how Misuzu poked fun at Mikoto's (lack of) chest while hers caught Touya's attention. Misuzu is really something of a character.

About Oriana... talk about a wicked crazy character, I got really mad at what she did to Himegami. I also wish a super angry Touma or Accelerator can get in her way, beat the hell out or her arse, make a bloody mess out of it, rip her body piece by piece, and scatter the parts in all 4 corners of the city. It's not everyday that some fictional character brings out some evil thoughts, but she sure is one of the worst kind deserving the worst imaginable punishments before death.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote