View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 17:23   Link #4997
Tendou Souji

I never saw Dorothy and Quatre as romantic. Having conversations doesn't mean you are interested in someone romantically. We can't ignore the fact that the girl tried to kill him and as far as we know they never interacted again after that. Quatre is kind of tricky when it comes to romance. He never displays any towards any other character. I wouldn't mind if Dorothy and Quatre was expanded on but it would still feel forced. I think people shipped them because they wanted a dominatrix type thing.

The thing with Phobos is that Trowa and Catherine are always together. They moved to Mars together, they live together, they lived together on Earth and everything. They lost their whole family when they were young and only have each other. If Phobos was Trowa's kid I doubt they would keep that in the dark. Catherine would want him to be accepted into the family. Middie Une randomly coming back into Trowa's life would be insanely stupid. She almost got him killed and then disappeared. She actually reminds me of Miharu from MSG. I don't think he would randomly shack up with her if she just showed up. He honestly didn't seem interested in romance with anyone anyway. So anyone shipping Trowa with anyone is kind of missing the point of his character.
Those 2 are hard to read. We see Heero, Duo and Wufei with girls they love but not those 2.
I honestly feel that Phobos is a clone of Trowa.Trowa was in OZ for a bit so they could have had DNA.

On another note I'm starting to feel that Wing Zero may show up as an enemy in the future. The cockpit was in decent enough shape for Heero to escape without any real injuries so if they didn't dispose of it the suit could have been salvaged. We saw the other 4 destroyed but not the remains of Zero. Unless Snow White uses the Zero System in Zero it could show up later just like Epyon has shown up.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote