View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 23:12   Link #401
Sleepy100
*snore**snore* zzz.......

Tak

Freedom and Justice aren't flashy. They are practical, especially in an emergency. Why? Because I played too much Call of Duty 4. Too many times I find myself in a situation where there are four or five different enemies coming in from five different direction. The grenade launcher was useless as they weren't group close enough to be effective and if I tried to use flashbang, only half of the time they are fully blinded. My team mates were stuck since if they move, they will get sniped off. It was in those situations that I find myself wishing for a Hi-Mat attack. Because usually in those situation I could pick off one or two before the third, fourth and fifth kill me. The only good thing is that usually I can find cover to hide from bullet spray. In Macross, GS and GSD they don't usually get that option. Meaning they are pretty much screwed if it is five against one. Besides, Kira doesn't usually use the Hi-Mat system unless he really has to. Like when he was outnumbered 25:1 in Destiny.