View Single Post
Old 2009-10-10, 17:31   Link #2225
Nagumo
Random Translator

StrikerS SS04
19 - Futari no Shinro
19 – The future of the two

Subaru: Okay, well then, let’s go train!
Teana: Yes.
Rein: Private First Class Subaru Nakajima, Private First Class Teana Lanster, please come up to the Captain’s/Commander’s quarters.
S+T: Hm?

Hayate: Ah, thanks for your hard work. Before you go train, there’s something I want to discuss with you.
Rein: It’s about your future deployments/assignments after Mobile Six demobilizes/disbands.
Teana: Yes ma’am.
Hayate: First you, Teana. The Enforcer Aide exam you took, you passed with flying colors. A hundred percent, perfect score. As previously planned, you will work with Captain Fate as her second Enforcer Aide/Assistant and learn about the duties of an Enforcer.
Rein: Are there any questions?
Teana: No, not at all.
Rein: And you, Subaru.
Subaru: Yes?
Rein: You see, Subaru, a scout came for you.
Subaru: A scout?
Hayate: Special Rescue Team/Squad. They’re responsible for maritime districts/sectors in southern Mid.
Rein: It mainly deals with disaster relief and rescue. The skills you learned as an Attacker with Mobile Six will be very handy/useful.
Hayate: The maritime sector/district has to work in the most difficult land and sea conditions out there. You’re good at swimming right, Subaru?
Subaru: Yes ma’am. I can swim up to 20 kilometres continuously, and I can dive without an air tank (equipment) for up to an hour easily.
Hayate: It appears that you caught their eye when you participating in the Cradle rescue mission. Once Vice Captain Vita handed/sent over the paperwork, it piqued the interest of the personnel director.
Subaru: I see.
Hayate: Well, you don’t have to answer right away. Let’s see, you should decide by next week.
Subaru: Yes ma’am.
Rein: While you’re thinking up waterproofing modifications for Mach Calibre and Revolver Knuckle. We’ll be waiting for you.
Subaru: Yes ma’am
Teana: Congratulations Subaru.
Subaru: I’m happy but…
Teana: Hm?
Subaru: This’ll be the first time I’ll be separated from Teana...
Teana: Before we met at Training School, I was just a stranger (an unknown face) to you.
Subaru: That’s true but…
Teana: And it’s not as if we’re going to be so far away we won’t be able to call each other. We can see each other any time we want.
Subaru: You’re right but it’s going to be lonely.
Teana: And you’ll be separated from Nanoha-san too.
Subaru: Yeah.
Teana: Rescue is with Ground Forces, and the Airforce/Aerial Tactical Training Corps is at HQ. There might not be much of an opportunity to see each other.
Subaru: Hm…
Teana: But that’s still months ahead into the future, you should just concentrate on learning from Nanoha-san as much as you can with the time left.
Subaru: That’s true.
Erio: Ah, thanks for your hard work!
Caro: Thanks for your hard work!
Subaru: Sorry for the wait.
Erio: What was that announcement about?
Teana: It’s about our future deployments/new assignments. I passed the Enforcer Aide exam. And Subaru got scouted by maritime/port/harbor district/sector Rescue Team/Squad.
Caro: Rescue? Amazing!
Erio: Congratulations.
Subaru: Thanks a lot Erio, Caro.
Teana: Now that you know, let’s…
Subaru: Oh sorry, could we head to the doctor’s office/nursing station/medical first? I want to get a first aid kit.
Caro: Oh, me too.
Teana: Well, let’s go the doctor’s office/nursing station/medical first then.
Erio: Yes.