Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-11, 11:46   Link #21405
Chris38

Naturally, you are entitled to you're own opinion, but to me it would be pretty disappointing, after all the focus on Tsukune's training, to be able to have a chance of fighting against Akua (after all, it has been the primary reason why Tsukune underwent the human modification ritual in the first place).

The reason why I think that Tsukune is going to have a slight advantage in terms of power against Akua is precisely because she has an advantage in terms of experience compared to Tsukune, and like you said Tempest, will most likely try to seriously kill Tsukune.

As for you're comment about Tsukune leveling up too fast Tempest, I think that should be expected after Tsukune underwent the human modification ritual, which to me has been a shortcut, which accelerated Tsukune's natural development (I mean the changes that Tsukune started undergoing after he obtained Moka's vampire blood)

In other words, I think that Tsukune could still reach that level (in terms of both his vampire abilities as well as learning youjutsu techniques) , provided he was given enough time (in my opinion, about 5 to 6 years), but since he obviously didn't have such a huge amount of time, Tsukune has taken a shorter more dangerous route, in the form of undergoing the human modification ritual, that is most likely, going to have some negative side effects which are going to be revealed in the future arcs (at least that's the usual pattern in shounen manga's)
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote