Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-11, 17:06   Link #21411
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, I guess I went a little overboard there, but my previous speculation on the ritual having some negative effects still stands, since we still don't know what kind of effects the ritual had on Tsukune's body, besides making his body more compatible with his Shinso blood and allowing Tsukune to use youjutsu techniques, since obviously the ritual didn't go as Tohou Fuhai intended.
Why didn't it go as he intended? There was trouble at first because he thought Tsukune was having trouble and couldn't take the full transformation. As a result, he almost turned into a Ghoul. But once the 109th needle was inserted, the ritual was complete and Tsukune, so far, has been able to use Youjutsu quite well. We haven't seen him in action long enough to see if there are any ill effects of the complete ritual yet. We saw the effects of the incomplete ones instead.

Also, I think the story will be just as interesting if not more interesting if Tsukune fully turns into a Vampire, and I honestly see that happening considering Tsukune clearly stated that he would turn into a Vampire for Moka. I say this because Tsukune would still remain unique among the ayashi because he was originally human and raised by human parents. I'm also pretty sure that a lot of Vampires and Ayashi will find Tsukune quite the controversial figure because of it, and the Vampires' pride will make them somewhat uncomfortable with such a powerful Vampire, who carries the blood of the original Vampire, who was born a human running around.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote