View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 09:30   Link #78
marvelB

^Yeah, like I mentioned in the thread's first post, there's a break this week. However, since this is the Golden Week holiday there IS a good chance that we'll get spoilers by this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
hmmm...not really related to the chapter but I just watched the fight and thought about it:

I want Captain Kuro back...as a strong arc villain in the New World. That guy was awesome...

That is all...instead of "X for next nakama" I'll start shouting "Y for new arc villain"

Well, if it's about old villains returning and doing bad stuff again, I can already think of a few candidates (Crocodile, Wapol, Spandam (as the leader of the new generation of CP9), etc.).

As far as East Blue villains go, the only guys I can see returning at this point are Don Krieg's crew (since we haven't seen them since they set out for the GL at the end of the Baratie arc). Though to be honest, I don't really expect much from those guys since I never really cared much about the EB bosses outside of Buggy and Arlong. Well, I actually DID like how Kuro's ultimate scheme was to live a life of comfort (since that reminds me somewhat of the Jojo part 4 villain), but I found the character himself to be dull, as well. And since Jango (the only member of his crew that I liked) became a marine, that pretty much gives me zero reason to care about that lame butler pirate now!

Geez, I went a little too far off topic. Well, now to add in something relevant to the thread: BROWNBEARD FOR NAKAMA!