View Single Post
Old 2012-12-19, 12:02   Link #20
MarkS00N

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Maybe i'm just some over-insensitive idiot? Tell me if my rant has gone too far . But i have a feeling that i am waiting here for someone to tell me "yes, i understand what you meant, i once felt the same thing, but believe me (or believe me, the one who believe in you). Re-seek those passions and naivety the next time you watch anime. Real world and your stupid insecurity will beat it down, but stick with it, and it will lead you through the hardest time even as a grown-up, and you will never have to regret it..."

And i'm getting too romantic again
I guess I do understand your feeling...

About one or two years ago a can't feel attachment to anime I watch...
Maybe as a guilty pleasure where I can laugh and ridicule, but not the same way it attracted me back then...
So I decide to trace back, what I watch back then? What part of it that make me keep anime a special place in my 'heart'?
And once I find that it was a specific genre, the magic comes back and the rest is history, at least for me...

What can I say in the but for you to keep searching and exploring...
Then when you can't find what you want even if you already search the whole world, maybe the answer actually lies in first place your start it all...
MarkS00N is offline   Reply With Quote