Thread: Smile Precure
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-05, 04:41   Link #180
redflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsilver View Post
For the record, I do not want 7 Cures in a season. IMO, 4 is the ideal number, as it allows for plenty of interplay between the characters and development without feeling crowded. I've only watched a little bit of Precure 5, but introducing all five of them in such a short time seems kind of rushed, and even more just seems like too many.
Well, at first when I saw Smile Precure and the 5 precures, I thought they were going to introduce all 5 of them at once since Toei revealed their identities and stuff, with no mystery precure and never getting the chance to speculate on which of the characters in the anime will become the next Precure . However, as I watched the first episode, I'm happy that it didn't follow that kind of thing.. I guess they would introduce one precure at a time as each episode passes except the other 2 precure, which would take time . At first, 7 seemed way too much. But I wouldn't mind it if they introduced them one at at a time, and plus it gives us a chance to guess the next Precure, which is something I'd love to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Though I agree with "7 is too much", 4 isn't a "good" number.
Heartcatch did great with that.
Suite did not. The developpement was bad, Seiren's one being less worse than the others.
Beside, if we don't get a 6th and a 7th cure, how could I get my Cure Lucky (yeah, 7, lucky number, you know...)

We didn't have too many info on them.
And we may not have the "cure of the week" pattern.
In Sailormoon, we didn't get all the sailor senshi in a row (well, too bad that each time a new girl was introduced, she turned into a senshi by the end of the episode... )
I was just thinking about the other 2 Precure's names.. Cure Lucky is a good one I have a good feeling about that name.