View Single Post
Old 2007-07-16, 09:42   Link #2117
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
Thank AVPlaya for giving such an in depth look on the concept of "tsundere". Of course then people like 'Kagami' can be every where. Only we didn't come up with this "otaku-difficult-gotta-know-what-your-talking-about" term. We just call them the ones that just have a bitchy side off and on but they really are nice once you get to know them. Now what would we call a 'Sakaki' type. Since 'Konata's little cousin met one. Oh though she doesn't know her name. Quiet doesn't smile often but you somehow feel drawn to them because they made your life a little better.

I'll stick with 'Yui' at least she's nowhere near complex or is she? And what's up with that chair she was on? She was sitting like a dog. And funny thing is I ran across a fanpiece depicting that very shot. Of course when you're hanging out on Japanese fansites you can only think that something dirty is going to pop up. Of course I find out it was in the actual episode. Again all the more reason they can make more out of than it is. After all you'd feel pretty in your own world if you had a chair that you could do that on. I worry about her.

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."
chrno is offline   Reply With Quote