View Single Post
Old 2007-09-05, 08:56   Link #94
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
After watching the episode the only thing i can say is the characters in this series are so dysfunctional I am ready to pull my heart out. I enjoyed the Setsuna leaving on a Jet place scene and im so curious as to what Makoto wanted to say to her. As Skyfall and Klashikari have already summed up Makoto's and Setsuna's scene in the bedroom quite accurately and nicely there is no need to mention it again. Go read their post if you want more.

Also, people seem to get off on the unhappiness of others at this school its heroin. The senior girls didnt care that people were crying having their most intimate moments shown on screen its wrong. Otome has sunk even lower but at least after her talk with Makoto after they did it the first time i can understand her a little better. Basically she knows Makoto has never really looked at her as a girl before and she is willing to take whatever he is offering she is just happy to have something no matter what it is with him (*cough SEX cough*) Now there are 2 credits i will give to her. The first one being the look on her face when she realized that Sekai was going to see the video of her and Makoto she looked a little remorseful. The 2nd and this one is just a guess but she was not teasing Katsura with the rest of senior girls, she made that one snobby comment before leaving. Now either she couldnt be bothered at the time or since she has already had Makoto there is no need to say anything anymore.

Since Taisuke does not deserve my precious time ill keep it short. You raped a girl you bastard and then you were DISSED AND DISMISSED wallow in your own self pity and lament on your actions.

Now for the hard part Sigh I dont know if there is any help left for her at this point. She not only sees Sekai and Makoto kissing after she was raped but Setsuna forces Itou hand to break up with her not to mention the bullying again its just to sad. Now the close up on the knives was such a plot device its crazy but then we see her on bridge where SURPRISE Sekai runs into her after seeing Makoto cant keep his penis in his pants. Its quite possible that we are going to get a bad ending but..................

I feel that certain things in the past 2 episodes have been 2 obvious. ALthought i dont have much hope left i one single ray of light shinning down. I hope im right but the build up of all the negative events would be a great set up for a complete turn around for a good ending, it blow everyone away. Given the fact the bad ending with current events would not be surprise. Again, this is just a theory but i have discussed in detail with a couple of people and they agree. I believe by the end of epiosde 11 we will be able to make a somewhat accurate prediction for the end.

If everything does not go well for Katsura i dont want Makoto to die. I want him to live go to college and keep having sex with as many girls as possible and get the worst VD known to man and dies a slow agonizing death alone thinking about how he will atone for his sins in his next life