View Single Post
Old 2007-10-06, 01:24   Link #213
Tengusoldier

what the crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
Hmmm....I was really looking forward to this episode after being impressed with how the "Battle" was executed in the game and now I must say that I'm slightly disappointed but at the same time satisfied.

Yes I was really grateful they didn't pull the time stop which really confused me during the game, I was glad that Mion didn't go out like a coward of sorts like she did in the game, I loved how they kept Rena's brave last words to Takano exactly like it was from the game, I was even able to tolerate the fact that Takano let the surviving group run for her to take them out one by one leaving Shion,Rika and Satoko for last, the mood during the climax was pretty well done.

Most of all I was REALLY glad they kept Rika's determined words "If you want to kill me, do it without putting me to sleep. It's so I don't forget. I will carve your tearing open my stomach onto my soul. So that when we meet again I will remember that YOU ARE MY ENEMY."

But the only critical thing that I felt was missing during all of this was the 嘘
bgm that was playing during these scenes in the game. That bgm which was unfortunately not present in the anime, is what really got to you in those scenes and it really went along with Rika's words of determination. Even though I expected this to happen still it would have been a nice little bonus if they included it.

Despite that Nice episode though. It was nice seeing all of this in anime form and I'm looking forward to the final arc.
seriously WTF!!?
how can Mion be a cowrd for fearing a gun?
she is an effing teen, and I'm sure you wold piss your pants if all of a sudden a person witha gun came up with a trivial excuse for executing your firs, like, yeah I don't liek you I will shoot you in the head first!! , you: wait wha...*shot*

Seriously that kind of made me mad cause she didn't even see it coming...yet to call her a coward.