View Single Post
Old 2008-09-04, 15:12   Link #133
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
Looks like Ranka will return next ep... Damn, I didn't expect it to be so soon
Alright I've tried to hold my tongue long enough so I'm just going to out right say it...She is one of the main characters and not going anywhere!

Even though I am not taking side in this whole love triangle thing because I like both leading ladies equally. It's just that comments like the one above kind of gets under my skin a little and makes me sort of sad to even be a macross fan when people start spouting crap like..."I wish Ranka would die!" or "Why is she even in the show!"

Now yes I know Sherly is an awesome character with great treats but still even if you have an undying devotion to a certain character I feel it shouldn't give you a license to out right flame another character just because of that devotion. It seems so immature and just plan wrong...well in my eyes anyway...

*sighs*

I'm sorry for that little rant but I just had to get it off my chest. Now while I don't hold any bad feelings toward anyone here because yes I know flaming is a natural part of a fandom. It's just that reading the same thing form the Sherly fans over and over again is sort of making me physically ill for some reason. So I think it would be best for me to take a little break form the Macross threads.

I'll see you all in a few days and hopefully my head will be a lot clearer...farewell for now...