View Single Post
Old 2009-03-22, 14:44   Link #1934
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I don't exactly like Mythbusters. They just take small stuff, blow it up to make it look important, then PASS a conclusion.

One good example I remember watching is Carlos' Hathcock (the sniper with the longest range kill in the 20th century) scope-shooting replication. They have to replicate the entire scenario twice, and they used different rifles before reaching a "Plausible" verdict. One thing they forgot is the twist rate of the barrel, and some other firearms related properties that can affect the bullet. Another one is the bulletproof glass, there are different kinds of bulletproof glasses used, but the common ones are layered.

They test interesting stuff, but they rarely go all the way to replicate the conditions.

And yes, this discussion thread should be renamed. xD
You have not watched enough Mythbusters. Adam will rage if he hears what you say, Jamie doesn't care though.

Anyway the waifu system now has a divorce feature, anyone can do a divorce. I established that with a newer system in the Queen's Blade Thread, so I patched the system here with the new feature as well.

I'm the AS Marriage Registry.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote