View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 23:21   Link #21
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Must be nice for Kio to have a supportive father. Finds his way so tells him just to go with it . Who knew the guy missing for a decade would turn out to be a solid dad when he's actually around?

No surprise that Asemu couldn't break through Zeheart's belief system. Even his friend saying "you're being used" isn't going to be enough to make it. Going to have to find a way to talk him down so the next time they meet isn't going to be Asemu visiting Zeheart's grave. They were pretty close thanks to Asemu not really using any tricks and Zeheart overclocking his machine. But really glad to see these two actually meeting up again. Hopefully they both walk out of this alive. Though will be tough to convince Zeheart about the crazy plan Ezelcant is actually running.

I'm amazed Fram survived. The whole time I was thinking "oh god she's dead, oh god she's doomed." Don't be an Obright and tempt the death flag people . Maybe she'll actually get a decent result since this is the final arc and not having people die might be something new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Zeheart is only alive because Asemu is using an inferior machine!
Yeah, all we need is for Asemu to start saying "my machine can't keep up with me!" About the only guy that hasn't started complaining about that.