View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 07:40   Link #30730
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
This is something that really annoys me in most of the episodes. The corpses are generally horribly mutilated during the first twilight. If you want people to believe that they are fake, why on earth would you do that? And why on earth would the accomplices be fooled by it?
Genji seems to fully know what he's involved in, and so do Krauss and Natsuhi. Nanjo pretty much has to know too.

The only people who she seems to be referring to in this case are Gohda and Kumasawa, who probably never saw the corpses in Kinzo's room with their own eyes.

She does it "case by case". It's easier if they don't know there's actual murder, but that doesn't mean it's impossible if they do know...
...well personally I think it's too much to expect full, knowing cooperation in murder just by the bomb threat... especially from several different people. But, in this world written by Beatrice it seems to work every time just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
Also, Kumasawa's death scene is...really, really horrible to read. It is pretty hard to sympathise with Piece-Yasu in cases like this...
Agreed. Try to imagine translating it.

One thing I found really strange was Beatrice saying that Kumasawa's face-up pose was good, originally, and then asking her to go face-down later. It'd make more sense to me if she just said the face-up pose was no good the whole time, instead of appearing to randomly completely change her mind.

It almost feels like there are two different Piece-Beatrices, or like the part with her killing Kumasawa was added into the scene later. Could just be me not wanting to believe she really did it, though.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote