Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 00:31   Link #819
Rosalena
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I was expecting Akane to get beaten to a pulp when she wasn't using her suit and instead she's going toe-to-toe with Wakaba. Does that suit do anything for Akane other than making her capable of flight? Seems like she's equally powerful without it....
Although I thoroughly enjoyed this episode I thought this particular sequence was a little odd. I can understand that they needed a way to bring Wakabe and Akane together, but I think they could have been a little more creative about it. Granted, this is only the third episode so none of the girl's personalities are fleshed out, but I trust I'm not the only one for whom this came out of left field.

That being said . . . Vividgreen!! <3 The beauty of her character design outshone even her X-Acto knife sword!

Now if only the purple-eyed girl who seemingly is an antagonist would actually do something more than show up, shoot an arrow, narrow her eyes, and dash away I would be perfectly content. Does anyone else think she looks an awful lot like Yuuri Shijō, the management bureau head for the Manifestation Engine?