Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 19:20   Link #3062
Bladezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serperior View Post
O-oh, I'm flattered you're going to use my post but remember that it's quite lacking information. (I can't count fu and han D but feel free to use it!
Don't be embrassed, I've just been wanting to give in site to Hitomi's skill level.

And on another note, something I've been wanting to do is compare Senriyama against the other schools and how well they would do. (I'm living out Rinkai, Usuzan due to lack of info, and Shindouji and Shiraitodai, for obvious reasons)

First up Kiyosumi:
Toki vs Yuuki, Toki's ability would be able to give Yuuki some trouble, but Toki's calls wouldn't disrupt her hand, and Yuuki would still be able to get her wins. Also Yuuki's fast hand style would ruin Toki's ippastu wins. Another factor is that Yuuki is able to now defend herself in the south round, so Toki would have real trouble with Yuuki.
Mako vs Izumi, Izumi would clearly not be able to defend against Mako's style, where she constantly changes her hand and makes calls to stop people who're bringing their hands together.
Hisa vs Sera, Sera's style I see giving Hisa some trouble, but I see Sera sometimes accidentally playing into Hisa's bad waits with her logical big hands.
Nodoka vs Hiroko, this would clearly go to Nodoka, because Hiroko analyses abilities and play styles weak spots and players discard habits, but Nodoka has none to her always playing to the most logical choices.
Saki vs Ryuuka, Saki wins, Teru can override Toki's foresight, Saki should have no problem overriding Ryuuka's foresight

Second Eisui:
Toki vs Komaki, I would see Komaki being able to make Toki's foresight as well as long she gets the right goddess, also with Toki not being always able to win, if Komaki gets the goddess who specializes in the nine gates, Toki loses, otherwise Toki would beat Komaki due to her foresight.
Izumi vs Tomoe, to much of a lack of info on Tomoe to be able to tell what would happen. But I feel Izumi would lose to her due to her not being able to take on Nodoka, when not in Nodicci mode.
Sera vs Haru, Sera would have trouble against Haru due to her playing style being the counter to Sera's high scoring hands, and that Haru is willing to work with others to stop other players.
Hatsumi vs Hiroki, Hatsumi would win due to her being able to manipulate the draws to give her the wind tiles, while Hiroko would be able to stop her at times, but not throughly because Hitomi's ability does not have as many flaws as Seiko, and Hatsumi seems to always pay attention to the whole table.
Ryuuka vs Kasumi, without abilities I see Kasumi being the clear winner, because Senriyama would not be able to stop Esiui's ability users easily, and Kasumi taking a defensive would be able to stop Ryuuka. With abilities, its unknown, bit seeing as Ryuuka's foresight has a limit, while Kasumi's goddess possession lasts throughout the whole match Kasumi would most likely win here.

Next Miyamori:
Toki vs Shiromi, this match would be even due to Toki's ability and Shiromi's style of playing with good hands. But overall Shiromi would possibly come out better due to her getting good hands, and Toki not always being able to stop wins by winning of other players on he table.
Izumi vs Aislinn, I see Aislinn getting wins over Izumi due to Izumi being a defensive style player, while Aislinn is able to bring together her hands before the 13th hand without making calls, and Izumi is someone who doesn't always make good defensive choices.
Sera vs Kurumi, both are evenly matched due to their styles I feel, since Sera plays with big hands while Kurumi plays with silent hands. Also something to note is that Hisa seemed to only able to sense when Kurumi got a winning hand due to her having faced Momoko, which suggests that Kurumi makes it hard to sense her hand. Also Kurumi is willing to play into cheap hands to stop players who make expensive hands, which means Sera would have real trouble against her.
Sae vs Hiroko, Sae can seal hands, Hiroko cannot, and Sae doesn't have discard habits, so Sae is the clear winner here.
Ryuuka vs Toyone, Toyone has multiple abilities, while Ryuuka's ability is limited, so it comes down to Ryuuka's normal skill, but with some of Toyone's unknown abilities, it becomes unknown who the better player is, but I feel Toyone who is able to manipulate draws to an extant would win.

Now for Ryuumonbuchi:
Toki vs Jun, Jun's style would be slightly disrupt Toki, but Toki's ability would give Jun's flow control style real trouble and Toki would most likely stop her, due to Jun making calls and pretty much revealing her hand.
Izumi vs Tomoki, Tomoki wins, Izumi can't handle none nodocci mode Nodoka, she would be able to handle Tomoki's digital style.
Sera vs Hajime, goes either way, seeing has Hajime would was able to stop Hisa's bad waits on her own, while Sera's big hands would help her get a good net gain.
Hiroko vs Touka, if Touka enters her cold state Hiroko would lose, while her normal digital style would give Hiroko trouble because of her not having exploitable discard habits.
Ryuuka vs Koromo, Koromo wins, Ryuuka would possibly win a few hands but Koromo would win.

Next Tsuruga:
Toki vs Mutuski, Toki would logically win.
Izumi vs Kaori, Izumi would most likely win, but if Kaori was able to gain good enough skill from the combined training camp, Kaori would most likely give her a good challenge.
Sera vs Satomi, match can go away either way due to lack of abilities.
Hiroko vs Momko, Momo wins, due to her ability being to hide.
Ryuuka vs Yumi, Yumi would most likely win because of her having being able to come up with strategies to fight ability users, and would most likely be able spot Ryuuka's possible weak spots, but Ryuuka would obviously give Yumi a good fight.

Next Kazekoshi:
Toki vs Mihoko, I see Mihoko's abilty being able to beat Toki's foresight, also Mihoko is more skilled then Toki.
Izumi vs Miharu, Miharu wins, due to her putting up better defense then Izumi
Sera vs Bundou, Sera would most likely win because of her being more skilled.
Hiroko vs Sumiyo, both use logical styles so can go either way.
Ryuuka vs Kana, I see Kana winning since she is able to put together expensive winning hands, but again Ryuuka would be able give her a good match.

Next Himemastu:
Toki vs Suzu: Toki wins because her ability would be able to stop Suzu's explosive hands.
Izumi vs Yuuko: Yuuko would most likely win, again due Izumi not having a great defensive play.
Sera vs Hiroe, Hiroe wins, her traps are something that Sera would most likely play into.
Hiroko vs Kinue: I see Kinue being able to stop her Hiroko, because of the fact Kinue is actually decent at defense.
Ryuuka vs Kyouko, match can go either way, Kyouko was able to challenge Saki, while Ryuuka was able to give Awai a good challenge.

Finally lets do Achiga for the hell of it:
Only just wanted to say that Senriyama would not have had the easy time they had in the quarter-finals if Toki hadn't basically sealed Kuro from being able to use her high scoring hands, and forced the other 4 to have to take an offensive while playing.

Also when you compare Seiko's ability to others, she really is unlucky, her ability is more limiting then Kuro's, she also seems to not be able to ditch it like everyone else can.
Bladezer is offline   Reply With Quote