View Single Post
Old 2008-01-16, 19:09   Link #15
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien best love story/tragedy, never knew anime can get this emotional until i saw this

Ruruoni Kenshin i love the manga and episode 1-64? of the anime, the ovas are super sad and super good

DB/Z/GT i know this show isnt exactly oozing plot greatness but i definitely cannot live with out this - GOKU is my favorite character of all time in anime/manga/any-story, very few characters out there that has a legacy, fell in-love with as a kid and is staying with me as an adult

Naruto 1st episode is killer and probably the greatest 1st episode i've came across, everything is exceptional until post episode 130, also this anime has some of the best fight scenes ever

Shippuuden started out slow and boring for me, now getting interesting again, episode 40-41 is the worst crap in all of naruto anime

Bleach everything after episode 12 is great, but recently i have been losing interest

Elfen Lied blood, gore, psycho concepts, the graphic-ness, and tear-jerky-ness of the plot, i love it all

Code Geass introduce a protagonist unlike any before it, my opionion: Lelouch is greater than Light Yagami....Lelouch is awesome, i love this show, the mechs are only secondary to the plot/story/character-cast

GTO this show is one of two that made me laugh the hardest and sometimes it spits out some near tearjerking moments

FMP Fumoffu the other show that made me laugh

Gundam Seed/ Gundam Seed Destiny the god damn best war-romance-drama/teen-soup-opera out there, i am definitely a hard-core fan, the music in it is also one of my favorite in anime - Kimi_Wa_Boku_Ni_Niteiru is my favorite anime song

School Days the most interesting ending i have seen so far, i definitely do not want to miss out

Ai Yori Aoshi 1st time i was introduce to the concept: Yamato Nadeshiko, i actually looked it up and i am quite fond of this concept, i usaully like my girls with long hair but aoi-chan is so great she is an exception

Last Exile something very magical about this show for me, the world that the charcters live in is really amazing

Suzuka my favorite 'boy chase girl of his dreams' anime, the manga with the continuation of the story made it even more so

Ergo Proxy my favorite post-apocalyptic dome life psycho-logical thriller, R-el Mayor is very enjoyable character to follow and she is hot

Cowboy Bebop i think Spike Spiegel is the coolest character in all of anime/manga and Faye Valentine is definitely the hottest anime babe around

Speed Grapher its really crazy but it worked and the romance is very nice and believable even though the show is pretty out there in terms of realism

Ninja Scroll the greatest movie about ninjas

Basilisk the mature theme about ninjas is the major draw for me

Vampire Hunter D quite possibly the greatest Vampire anime that i watched, better than Hellsing, better than Blood the Last Vampire and the other ones i dont really remember

Tokimeki ~Only Love~and Love Hina the other two most memorable harems for me, chick-kun pwns the rest and the whole cast of Hina is definitely the best of the harem animes

Black Lagoon is the best action anime about mafia/triad/world-of-the-underground/mobsters

Mai-Hime is my favorite sailormoon-esque anime/story, the ending is a mess though...needless to say i hate the ending but love the rest of the whole show

Kaze no Stigma another great protagonist, i have never seen a protagonist tease his female lead like Kazuma does - it is just super awesome

i'll edit this as remember more

Last edited by bbduece; 2008-01-16 at 21:07.