View Single Post
Old 2018-08-21, 20:29   Link #13
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Judging by KO-1's brainstorming on the whole hard disk thing, I suspect we will indeed get something similar to Yui being saved as data. Maybe she'll get saved onto a Gundam's data or something. It's pretty hard to believe they'd be able to fix a huge, complex program to be able to handle a rapidly-growing accidental AI in a reasonable period without shutting down for long enough to hurt their business. And again with that look on KO-1's face it seems pretty clear they're going with the other route of extracting her and finding a way to make her stable before inserting her as an independent entity. Whatever they do, there's no way they're going to do something as messed up as legitimately deleting what's been established as a crystallization of everyone's love for their Gundams.

And yeah, while I rarely mind a story covering ground I've seen walked before as long as it entertains me, I will admit that they were far from subtle about it. Seriously, I guessed from the very start that Sara was either a god/avatar of the system or some sort of spirit born from it. At the very least they could've made it so the situation wasn't blatantly obvious from episode 1.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote