View Single Post
Old 2011-09-23, 08:42   Link #40
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Never would see the day when I'd be glad that the childhood friend does NOT do the deed. Well played Ikuhara, for making ShoXRingo feel natural together. Can't help but squee when Ringo was hitting Sho because she didn't want to be honest with her feelings, on BOTH occassions.

And... Kanba said something to Masako when they were kids? That it's this that possibly made Masako turn to a stalker that puts even Ringo to shame? Well I'd be damned... if I can't get one childhood friend duo, at least I have 2 more as back up.

I wonder though, did Kanba saying to Masako have anything to do with the word 'fate'? And that's the reason why Kanba hates the word, because it was something he said 'foolishly as a child'? Interesting...

And boy, Yuri was so... I dunno the word... Gar? Closest thing I can think of (but don't quite fit), but man, she was so cool when she said "Fine, take Tabuki away. But are you gonna be happy with that?" or something like that. Absolute conviction in her words, even when her fiancee was blabbering about cheating on her on the other side of the door. Awesome.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)