View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 12:21   Link #1484
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Weee... Ch. 30 appeared! ..in chinese!

Spoiler for Dialogue dang it!:

Tsuzuki goes off the mess pretty well with this chapter, there was good stuff in it even if i ended up with a bittersweet taste about some stuff that also happened in it. Overall, this fight does wonders for my appreaciation of Corona, she was totally rescued form the scrappy heap in my eyes.

On the other hand, it rested some sypathetic points to Einhart to me as she comes as sort of inconsistent during this fight, at first she seems her usual battle-self(imponent, cold, awesome!), then Corona trounced her so hard that said image of Einhart crumbled to pieces, then the bell saves Einhart's butt which was a terrible writing move as it almost completely demerited Einhart's latter comeback when it turns out she was holding back the entire time which makes her to look like a smug super, then she starts lording her superiority all over Corona not with her mouth but with her fists.

From this point onwards the fight gets good again because AT LEAST remains consistent on the power levels, Corona makes a truly valiant effort to fight a superior adversary and despite the obvious result she can be seen as someone who gave everything in battle and go down just after she lasted every possible chance and resource at her dispossal. Einhart's "guilty" face when she embraces Corona gived me mixed feelings, on one hand i found it truly heartwarming and as an apologize for understimating Corona's capacity with the "holding back" thing. On the other hand, also strikes me as something like "i apologize for being too strong" which is kind of smuggy -_-.

But again, all i have is images, i need text, hope the tranlators pick this up quickly.

...oh, on the incoming match i guess Victoria's mind is more with Sieglinde than in the battlefield, i guess Shante will takle advantage of this at first and make the Warrior Princess struggle ...until Sieg-chan appears on the terrace and tells Victoria to don't worry and do her best, then Victoria will deliver a sound beating to that mischievous little nun xD.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote